Setting goals gives you long-term vision and short-term motivation. When creating goals, think holistically- mind, body, business.
Mind/Body Goal(s): Restore and Replenish
1. Unplug from technology for 20 minutes each day.
2. Dim the lights in the evening to prepare you for a solid night's sleep.
3. Infuse your bottled water with fruit for extra flavor with little to no added calories. (Fruit infused water bottle: http://amzn.to/2tbO5CI)
Business Goal(s): Client Focused
1. Conduct a full consultation with every client.
2. Analyze your client retention percentage.
3. Create or resurrect add-on/value-added services.
4. Switch up your product routines (bust out a product you haven't used in a while).
Please ask/share more business goals you'd like to discuss/learn about!